Re: (ET) Wheel Horse E-141 (Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply)

      I R&R'd a "Brain In A Box" on one of those decades ago. Getting it repaired was something of an adventure.

RJ

On 9/6/2020 1:32 PM, Erv Troyer via Elec-trak wrote:
I am interested since he is about 15 miles from my home. I saw this one at an auction on New Years Day 2018 when it was about 20 below zero.

My info: email: reo43 aol com. Cell phone 260-350-2666.
As I recall this has no resemblance to the ElecTrak models. Will my GE front deck adapt to this?

Send his contact info or call me.

Erv Troyer   Lagrange, IN

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-request cosmos phy tufts edu
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Sun, Sep 6, 2020 12:00 pm

  1.  Fwd: Wheel Horse E-141 (Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply)
I had the following email from the owner of an E-141. If interested, contact me for his contact info.
Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman

"I have an E-141 that appears to be original without the batteries that I
would like to donate to someone who would keep it original and make it
functional, if possible.

Let me know if you you of someone who would be interested.

I live in Middlebury, Indiana, approximately 30 miles east of South Bend."