Re: (ET) NEW IDEA (Ferguson Apiaries)

Bill, I sent an email to your business address mentioning I might be interested, with information on how to contact me. If you got that please reply to reo43 aol com
 Erv Troyer  Lagrange, IN

In a message dated 8/20/2020 12:00:05 PM US Eastern Standard Time, elec-trak-request cosmos phy tufts edu writes:

On 19/08/2020 7:45 a.m., Ferguson Apiaries wrote:
> I have a new idea for sale.  It needs new batteries.  I have had it
> running for the last 10 years.  Has a mid mount mower and have other
> motors and a front mount mower and blade as well.  It is a solid state
> controller.
>
> Bill

The tractor is not pristine but is solid.  Worked good for cutting
grass.  I am open to any offers that are reasonable. Getting to the age
were there are just so many things I can actually keep up with.Bill
--
Ferguson Apiaries
Hensall Ontario