(ET) Golf Car batteries in stock for Elec-Traks

 Hi all,
 Anybody needs a set, I have 1 set left...

 I have a limited amount of new 2nds golf car batteries in stock again.
These are GC15 which are 115 minute rating. Terminals are low profile so
they fit under the seat with no modifications.
 They will need to be picked up here, no shipping available.
 Contact me directly if interested.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234
 Supplier of parts for General Electric Elec-Trak, New Idea and Wheel
Horse Electric Tractors.

Sent from my MailBug email device. Info: 1-855-MAILBUG, mailbug.com