Re: (ET) new battery cables for 6 volt battery pack

Mike,

It is slightly more expensive, but I would recommend 2 AWG welding cable from a Rural King or a local welding supply shop. This cable is finer strand and will carry more current in a smaller diameter. They usually sell 2 and 4 AWG, either will do.

Chad