Re: (ET) C-48 Sweepster Rebuild

I can dig mine out. What measurements do you need?

On 1/30/2020 10:26 PM, Frontier Yahoo Mail wrote:
Anyone out there have a C-48 Sweepster attachment on their Elec Trak or
N/I EGT?  I am nearly finished restoring one and need to fabricate the
chain guard over the motor.  I have done some measuring and made a drawing
from that and pictures of a complete unit, however I would like to verify
the main measurements to see how close I am.

Thanks,

Chris Weinreich
Northwest Iowa