Re: (ET) Also what kind of washers for steering

You probably want something like this (assuming its a 3/4” shaft). The kit has (19) shims of various thicknesses (.001 - .125”) of shims to get it just right.

https://www.amazon.com/Steel-Arbor-Assortment-1008-1010-Chemistry/dp/B002BYPFN0/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3F040JVSNHUZD&keywords=arbor+shim+kit&qid=1576115327&sprefix=arbor+shim%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-6

Grainger or McMaster Carr would have better quality ones but I don’t know if it would be needed for this application.

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 County Road U
Newton, WI 53063