(ET) Vacuum in action

Spent the morning testing out the vacuum bag, blower, and 10 feet of 6 inch hose. Kind of funny to power up the bag and have it go vertical. And I *really* need to put some sort of contactor on this thing as it sparks the Anderson plug a *lot* when I plug it in.

Sucks very well. I had a lot of leaf debris around the back of the house and just shoving the open end of the hose into the piles made them *go away*. Pretty amazing. When I dumped the bag into a hole in the back yard it made perfectly fine mulch. Just what I needed.

It is possible to plug the hose if you shove in too much stuff at once, but overall it's not bad. Looking forward to a fall season with this thing.

Next up is going to be plug this thing into the deck, but that's something I will need to do later. First up should be building the power switch and contactor....