(ET) First test of the vacuum attachment

Today I spent the morning pulling vines, grapes, and other junk off my large front bushes. Wound up with a big pile of debris that I would either have to drag into the back or bag.

Naah.

Instead I hooked up the blower and decided to give it a try. Pointed it at the bushes, fired it up, and started feeding junk into it with two fingers.

First, the thing does chop well. Everything was turned into a fine purree. Small sticks are fine, but I didn't feed anything wooden larger than my thumb. When it caught a vine that plus the vacuum would pull it in and turn it to chopped stuff.

Second: If the motor did slow down, the breaker on top would open and shut it down. That's good, as it can sense an overload condition fairly well.

Overall I think it's great: I ordered the huge bag, hose, and deck adapter on amazon today, and will see how it works next weekend. I think I may have a solution for the leaf problems here that will allow me to finally retire my 25+ year old Craftsman tractor and bagger attachment....