Re: (ET) CR1 Diode ASM. on Control Panel (EGT100/E10)

I'd have to check if GE used a 1 amp or 3 amp diode... I'd go for a 3 amp rated at a least 100 volts and no problem if 500 or 1000 volts, depending on whatever is easiest to obtain. The few pennies difference in cost doesn't matter when not doing mass production.