From: PHILIP HUBBARD via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 1:46 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: (ET) Tractors

I have several  Elec-traks for sale. Each has been completely rewired with a Curtis 1204 and foot pedal.
The paint and sheet metal are in very good condition. I have large can, small can, rear discharge and side discharge mowers available. Snow blowers are also available. $1200 for a tractor and mower. $200 for a blower. I also have chains, a plow and a few other things available. Phil - qrstu316 aol com. Thanks for reading.