(ET) Blower hooked up. Wow.

Ok, so this evening I took the battery box off the back of the E20, hooked up an Anderson plug to the blower, put on the bracket, and mounted the blower to the bracket. It's heavy, glad it can be put together as two parts.

With it in I spun it up on 36 volts. Not bad, fair bit of air, good sounding with a bit of a high pitch squeak (might be the rubber seals) and it spun down smoothly. Then I watched the impeller coast down and realized it was running backwards.

Reversed the wires. WOW. Incredible air blast, smooth (can't feel any vibration at either the motor or the housing) and when I went around to check the intake I felt it pulling at my tightly fitting long sleeve shirt. Then I realized if I were wearing a loose coat it would suck that and my arm into the impeller and turn a good chunk of me into goo.

This thing could make one hell of a margarita. I shut it down with a promise never to power it up again without a hose on the intake. It is *dangerous* and very, very powerful.

Next up is to get a deck adapter and some hose. What's the best 6 inch hose, I don't want something weak as this thing really sucks.

For the adapter I measure the mower hole as:

8 3/4 inch long at the top
10 inches long at the bottom
5 inches tall

The bolts in the top are as follows:
3 inches from the top front is the center of the first bolt.
First to second bolts is 4 inches
2 inches rear bolt to back

Or about 9 inches. Any thoughts?