From: Steve Gaarder
Date: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 3:32 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;
Cc: scarecrow gmail com;
Subject:(ET) Strange Alltrax behavior

I have an E-15 with an Alltrax controller.  The speed control pot is on a
throttle lever and the foot switch is controlled by a s
eparate switch.  The first time I start it up it's ok.  I turn on the key
switch, the contactor closes and then opens a few secon
ds later.  I turn on the "foot" switch, the contactor closes, and off we
go.  It's all fine till I turn off the foot switch.  Aft
er that, it will not run.  Turning on the key switch makes the contactor
close, again for a few seconds, but it never closes agai
n, until I let it sit turned off for 15 minutes or more.Any ideas?Steve
c-trak mailing listElec-trak cosmos
phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/elec-trak