(ET) Strange Alltrax behavior

I have an E-15 with an Alltrax controller and BB-600 batteries. The speed control pot is on a throttle lever and the foot switch is controlled by a separate switch. The first time I start it up it's ok. I turn on the key switch, the contactor closes and then opens a few seconds later. I turn on the "foot" switch, the contactor closes, and off we go. It's all fine till I turn off the foot switch. After that, it will not run. Turning on the key switch makes the contactor close, again for a few seconds, but it does not close when I turn on the foot switch. THe controller LED remains a steady green. If I let it sit turned off for 15 minutes or so, it will run again.

Any ideas?

Steve Gaarder