Re: (ET) E-15 rear tires

Hi Dean
I like to idea that only the lug touches the ground.
My 1985 C-185 needs new tires.
Did you buy these tires from a chain store like Walmart?
Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati Ohio

On Friday, July 5, 2019, 01:10:12 PM EDT, john j casey via Elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:

I’ve used the Tru Power tires for 3 years.  Bought them for snowplowing…fantastic.
The 'flatter profile’ means that all the lug surface touches the ground and makes the tire kind to grass.
Cheers, Jack