Re: (ET) Clicking contactor & blown controls fuse follow up question

           What type of meter are you using and what resistance scale has been selected?

RJ

On 6/7/2019 5:21 PM, Robert Mclane wrote:
This may be a stupid question. My old boss told me that there are no stupid questions, just the people that ask them, but I will continue anyway.
E15 early model AA:
With power disconnect OPEN,
key switch OFF, and
Seat switch OPEN,

should there be continuity as measured across the EMPTY Control fuse holder?
If this is not normal, is there a likely suspect as caused by a too quick FWD to REV throttle movement resulting in a nlown fuse.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Bob Mc