From: Hank Ralston [mailto:Hank RalstonAgency com]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 10:54 AM
To: Harold Zimmerman - Clean Power Supply; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Running but still odd things, tiny screw head on the
thermal breaker, left or right?

Agree with 3 for three, get a new switch!  Thanks for the tip about keeping
it in 3dr during mowing & plowing.  I noticed that it does push up the
power
usage above 3rd.  the prior problem was getting out of 2nd and not heating
up the front end with those resister strips.   It is sort of fun to lift
the
deck and run down our cul-de-sac to clean out the teds after cutting.

Yes the micro switches do wear down after 40+ years and I replaced then all
about 4 years ago.  Likewise the 2 boards and I of the 2 relays.

Looks like I'll check through the links for a new thermal breaker.

Thanks,
Hank