Re: (ET) difference in foot pedal speed controls between E20EC and E20DA

I agree that the micro switches on both of the foot pedal speed controls I
have do in fact only have the required terminals; no unused ones. Looking
very closely at the microswitches I can see what could be described as
"remnants" of where a terminal should be/could be/or was.

Thanks Larry for the provisional confirmation.
 I will double check each switch for its NO/NC heritage before committing
to the full change out.
Mike

Sent from my iPhone