(ET) 1973 GE Elec-trak for sale

Hey all

I have an elec-trak, front mower, snow blade, rear tiller, weight box, and snow chains that no longer fills my needs.  Fact is that I am downsizing my business presence and no longer have the need for an elec-trak.  I love it but need to move on.

I am selling.  All equipment works well.  I have not really worked the elec-trak this year and imagine that the batteries need to be exercised up to a better potential.  This particular unit was re-done by Bill about one year prior to him getting out of the biz.  I am and have always been impressed.

Located in the Kansas City, MO area.  I can forward pictures on request and welcome any off-line questions.

Jim
donovan66205 at yahoo dot com