(ET) Stalled my snowblower

Well this was a first. While blowing about 6 inches of soupy wet snow up my driveway I noticed the tractor slowing down, then the auger *stalling*. That's new, granted it's a lot of power but still quite unusual. Voltage meter was at the floor, so I stopped, backed down, cleared the chute of sludge, and checked the tractor.

Sure enough the wire going to the disconnect (new style) was *hot* indicating a loose connection. Great, another thing to fix. For the moment I wiggled it enough to get the driveway done, then on the way down used the blower as a plow and abandoned the tractor at the bottom of the driveway.

Supposed to rain tonight, so it will melt in a day. Next project is remove disconnect, clean with wire brushes and the like and re-install.

Is there a way I can build a test load that would dump about 200a@30 volts to load test the packs and find any more weak connections/interconnects/bad cells?