Re: (ET) Repairing Snowblower shoes.....

Hey Chris,

My paver driveway wears the skids faster than an asphalt drive.  Like you
I bought regular skids and then found on ebay (I think) MTD Roller Skid
SnowThrower Skid Shoes, model 490-241-0038.
Seller is Snow Blowers Direct.  Replaces any skid shoe with 2 3/4” or 3”
bolt centers.
Cheers