Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Snowblowers

 Yes, in fact the New Idea and Wheel Horse blowers were all of that type.
The wider blower with the offset motor was the early version.

On December 1, 2018 at 11:00am -0500, Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
wrote:

They are the ultimate snow removal machines. However they made large
frame blowers with the motor in the middle?