(ET) More tractor troubleshooting

Spent some time working on the tractor today; replaced the gauges with new ones; the current gauge still spikes which means a high resistance somewhere, and the voltage gauge reads a bit lower than the old one. Still they look better.

Also swapped out the lift strap (again) and checked out the contactors. Sure enough one of them is shorted, which is why I am missing a speed. Unfortunately it's 2A, which is buried under every wire in the tractor. Shows 0 resistance at all times, so is probably welded shut.

Next up is to wait for my shipment of parts so I can fix the cruise control, seat switch, and all that. Then I'll take these BB600's and see if I can get the E15 tractor working again...