Re: (ET) Shutting web site down

I check on the “Wayback Machine” website where they have over 341 billion websites archived.  The Wayback Machine has taken snapshots of the ge-electrak website, but not all of the urls are saved.  It does look like at least some of the urls could be saved however.  Stewart Wells

From: Robert Troll [mailto:roberttroll hotmail com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 11:48 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Shutting web site down

After 5 or so years i have decided to not renew ge-electrak.com. It will go offline in the first week of January. As has been pointed out to me, there are already two Facebook pages, and the only new member requests i get are for people posting for sale items. Our community is geeing smaller and smaller with each year.

If anyone is interested in taking it over, just shoot me an email.