Re: (ET) Shutting web site down

     Sad to hear, but not unexpected. :( Eleven years post spinal cord injury have left me with plenty of things that need done that I can't do anymore. The tractors have languished for ten years without attention.

     The Jeep® groups I subscribe to are withering also.It seems as if the mid 20th Century kids are slowing down.

     Thanks for your efforts.........

RJ