Re: (ET) Interesting.....

Jim Coate at Electric Tractor sells a almost complete conversion kit.  Most of the work is done for you.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: Dean Stuckmann via Elec-trak
Date: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 1:40 PM
To: Chris Zach;
Cc: Hank Ralston;Elec-trak list;
Subject:Re: (ET) Interesting.....

By the time I was done, I think I had about $600 into it. That included controller, throttle pot, new main contactor, fuse, and some other items I needed to utilize the E-16 hand control in a normal method. Not cheap but I ended up with a “new” tractor.

However, if I recall correctly, the Altrax unit is no longer available. That being said there still may be some out there. Also, I know that there are other ET users out there that have done conversions with Curtis controllers too. Maybe they can chime in. Found this plug-and-play kit here -  http://freerangeelectric.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8_19&products_id=41

Again, not cheap but it looks like all the guesswork has been taken out.

Dean