LIST, using the address at the bottom of this webpage:

http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

Thanks!

#1: Alltrax DCX300-ET dedicated controller for Elec-Trak tractors.  This
is
a standard Alltrax DCX300 36v 300a sep-ex golf car controller, 0-5k
potbox,
except that the field current has been reduced for the Elec-trak's
unconventional GE motor.  This one boots up with no error indications, but
won't pull in the main contactor when the potbox microswitch is closed.
According to Alltrax support, that means "it has failed."  (They gave me
no
other details.)

#2: E-Z-Go 73144-G01 sep-ex controller for ITS pedal input.  I believe
(but
can't guarantee) that this is equivalent to a Curtis 1206-SX.  It's rated
36v 300a.  I got it used and have never tested it, so I don't know whether
it works.  Expect it to not.  You can find services on the net that will
repair or rebuild this controller for a fee.  I've seen prices from $75 to
$175.  No idea how good a job they do.

Total weight is about 9lb.  It looks like both of these will (just) fit
into
a USPS medium flat rate box, so shipping anywhere in the continental US
should be $13.65.

Again, first request at the email address here:

http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

gets dibs. Please DON'T use that address for Paypal!  Wait for me to reply.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA