Re: (ET) Looking for some deck motors

I have a few types of pullers, but that might be a good addition?.  But in
Canada we don’t  have Harbour freight, but PrincessAuto would be similar
type of store.  As for the motors one runs most the time but cuts out once
in a while and the other one when turning by hand it’s very rough (and
louder) plus it does stick which I would assume the bearings Are shot.
But overall I wouldn’t mind have and extra one or 2 around as backup so I
can keep it up and running and always have one rebuilt on the side waiting
for service.  Not to mention I’ll have to do some TLC on the tractor it
self.  All speeds work but it doesn’t always want to go faster when I
increase speed!... but that’s another post I’ll have to do.

Cheers,
Cam

Sent from my iPhone