Re: (ET) dead ET with front 3 motor mower with lift, free for taking

Indeed. The frame itself is not in bad shape; the side panels on the front are shot, as is the rear battery box and seat, but those can be replaced.

The deck motors are frozen solid, but the deck appears to be ok (wood rollers are all rotted) and it's a side-discharge deck. No rust holes there.

Worth saving, I'd be interested in a spare deck but Harold if you or someone else wants to pick it up I'd say go for it. Actually it should be a race; first person to his house with a strap to drag it out of the back and onto a trailer wins :-)