(ET) Buffalo NY Elec-trak Bundle

Hi Everyone,

I'm finally got what i think is everything out and took some pictures.  Before i even start writing what everything is i know you want to see pictures.  So here you go
https://photos.app.goo.gl/s98kLkiLQ6aMi8ne2.

I'll break down what i have below starting in order of the pictures.

- 3 E15 mower decks.  I used the top right one for mowing, I had to steal the caster mount off of the brown one when i just "barely" tapped a tree and the wheel broke off.  i kept the parts so someone could weld it back on easy enough.
-1 E12  mower deck
-Last year the motors on the decks i determined ran without bearing grinding, but they are wired up so i'm not 100% sure how they run
-assortment of deck motors
      5 motors (top right 5 on the grass) are complete but i think need rebuilding at least.
      top left one has a bent shaft from a tree root
      bottom 6 are shells and armatures mostly, i don't think they are useful, but heck, maybe someone can use them
-bunch of caps for the motors.
 -All-Trax contoler
-foot pedal
-potentiometer
-running E15 drive motor
-upgraded brake parts
-battery cables
-gallon of brand new gear oil
-some cards (not sure which ones, i can get better pictures if needed)
-stock charger
-wheel, blades, lift, misc odds and ends
-2 snow blower motors, 1 works for sure.
- another drive motor, doubt it works as is.
-spare E15 transmission
-Upgraded square tube front axle
-original seat for ... refinishing?
-front mower bumper bars
-snow blower bracket
-snow blower body, chain is shot, working snowblower motor came off this as i was planning on restoring it.
-Heavy duty rear box with lid, 16x16 1/2" cross bars, 3/8" bars, solid and heavy.
-E15 seat is shot, no idea if it runs, circuits look clean the rest needs some new metal is the typical areas.
-E12M when last ran it needed a new forward contactor so reverse was the only way to go, originally had the snowblower on it. pretty solid, Weird seat.

E15 with loader!!!!!  Forward, reverse, up, down. it has all the features of a normal E15 but with a loader and wheel scythes.  You won't be losing to Bob next door with this tractor! Ok maybe they are for mounting plate weights, you do what you want. Negatives of the tractor, right rear tire has a leak somewhere. it must leak only when parked in certain spots.  Shifting from reverse to forward or the other way around to quickly WILL blow a few.  You'll learn to come to a complete stop soon enough.
Currently running on 30 BB600 batteries. Signed hood, forgive me i forgot who the Electrak creator/worker is that signed it.

Project E15 After making sure it ran I started tearing out the wiring for installation of the Alltrax controller, removed the rear battery/seat sheet metal, replaced the transmission gear oil.  then the project stalled as i really don't have room to do the full restoration i wanted. Everything is pretty clean on this frame, not sure how the foot areas rusted out before i bought it.

And lastly 106 BB600 NiCad batteries.  Busbars and stainless steel hardware included.

I would love to sell everything at once if possible. I've had people reach out to me interested in a few different things but i would like to give the whole sale a shot first. if you would like more pictures and descriptions of anything feel free to ask.

For the whole lot I'm asking $4,300.  I know it's a lot of stuff so if you live within a few hours i might be able to aid in transportation depending on how busy i am.

Thanks,

Tim
Buffalo NY.