Re: (ET) Any ETs for sale?

Hey Larry,

I will be looking to sell my accumulation of Elec-Trak stuff sooner than later.  I have a running E15 with mower deck and loader (currently on the tractor).
Actually here's the rundown of what I can remember.
-Running E15 with loader
-working mower deck
-DIY weight box

I also have 3 project tractors
-Two  E15's
-One E12M.
-Mower decks for all
-Snow blower (needs restoration but motor worked fine when I took it off)
-Extra transmission for the running E15
-Altrax control which isn't installed with the Pot for controls.
-miscellaneous parts and components.
-Rear extended range battery box.
-extra drive motor (possibly 2)
-i believe an extra snow blower motor also.
-assortment of mower motors
-Chains for the tires.

I'm running the E15 on BB600 Nicad batteries.  I have a 30 cell battery in there which is enough to cut some grass, tool around the yard and do small jobs with the loader.  I have over 100 NOS cells and bus bars waiting to be put into use.

My plan was to eventually restore all of these, but life is getting in the way.  We have a baby on the way and there are needs for the funds I have tied up in these tractors.

The weather is horrible right now, if there is interest I can get some pictures together this weekend.  I don't know the full extent of what I have to price it out yet.

Thanks,

Tim