(ET) Help... e12m lost reverse

After going thru docs and doing some meter work, i think my 1R contactor is bad. My questions are, can 1R and 2F be replaces with standard contactors or do I need the factory ones because they are "mechanically coupled".

If I need the factory ones, does anyone know where I can get them?
Anyone have any good used ones lying around?

The snow should go away soon in Mi. and I would like to have the old girl up and running for the first mow of the season.

Thanks.

--
Tim Chapin
ITS-SQL Server DBA