(ET) 1972 slide of E15 on Snowco Trailer

Most likely the trailer is the dealer's delivery trailer instead of the elusive CT58 Elec-Trak Travel Trailer, but I thought others might be interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Slide-View-of-GE-General-Electric-Elec-Trak-E15-Garden-Tractor-in-1972-/222809204341?hash=item33e076a675

Note, the date on the slide predates GE's release of the CT58 trailer by more than a year. Also the trailer in the slide has a front shield not pictured in the GE newspaper insert showing the CT58. IMO the newspaper insert shows a narrower trailer (48" wide series) with 8" rims (same diameter as the I5 front rims) and the slide shows a wider trailer (54" series) with either 12" or 13" rims.

Tim M