(ET) Sweepster on Elec Traks

Gentlemen and ladies,

I have been fortunate enough to locate and purchase a couple of Sweepster
brooms for use with my Elec Trak and New Idea GT's.  My purchase included
two units, only one of which is truly set up for the Elec Trak. I should
have enough parts to make one complete with a few extra pieces for someone
with an I.C.E. tractor!  What I am looking for are copies of the C48GE
instructions and the GE GEH-3998 Conversion kit instructions.  Way back in
1998 Mr. Bill Gunn listed both of these publications and they are also
referenced by George Beckett on his most excellent "My Elec Traks" site.
In searching through the files here I don't see where anyone has located
either one of them, however I am sure to be wrong as I often am.  The one
part that I am short on this restoration is the guard which covers the
chain from the motor down to the right angle gear box.  It also serves as
a mounting place for the 50 AMP circuit breaker.  If anyone out there can
provide any information on any of these items it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris W.
Northwest Iowa.