(ET) Free Parts ET; snow thrower $75 OBO

NOTE: If you're interested, see instructions below for replying to this
message.  Don't just hit "reply," because it won't reach my mailbox.

PARTS E15: I have a filthy, rusty, paint-peeling, green-with-moss parts
E15
sitting next to my garage.  I need to clear it out pronto.

I don't know what kind of shape the frame is in, but at least it hasn't
collapsed into a heap of iron oxide yet.

I cannibalized its front lift and rear wheels years ago.  It still has the
electronics, quite possibly home to generations of mice.  They were not
working when I first got the tractor.

It also has the charger, drive motor, and transaxle -- though I can't
warrant their condition, since the machine's been sitting out in the
weather
for years.  In fact I offer no warranty whatsoever.

If you want it, come and fetch it.  It's free.

The tractor currently has no rear wheels and is sitting on blocks, so you
might want to bring along a pair of functional rear wheels and some lug
bolts.

If you take it, I'll also include a salvageable card #1 and a usable card
(field resistors).  I removed both of them from my working E15 when I
converted it to an Alltrax controller years ago.  Card #1 needs at least
new
capacitors.

I'm located in Ohio, between Akron and Canton.

Email me if you're interested.

So as not to clutter up folks' mailboxes, please contact me off-list.

Howeer, don't just hit reply to this message, I won't receive the reply!
You can get my private email address from the bottom of this webpage:

http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#supt

I don't actually expect a lot of interest, but just in case, the first
email I receive takes it.

I need to have it gone soon, preferably this week.  I'd like to see an ET
fan adopt it, but f nobody claims it soon, it goes to the scrap recyclers,
or possibly into a dumpster.

SNOW THROWER: I also have a grimy, rusty snow thrower I'll let go for $75,
or make me an offer.  I'm pretty sure it's complete.  It's been stored
under
cover, but it's gotten damp a few times.  It ran when I last used it 15+
years ago, but I don't know whether it will now.  As above, as-is, no
warranty.

OTHER: If you're also into Comuta-Cars and Citicars (tiny ABS-bodied road
EVs from the 1970s and 1980s), you might be interested in another freebie
have.

It's a  Comuta-car rear axle, the Dana 6.38 ratio "torque" axle.  This
might
be useful as a spare, or maybe if you have the 5.13 "speed" axle and live
in
a hilly region.  The axle includes a motor endbell and probably degraded
seal, but no motor.  (It uses a 6hp GE motor.)  The half shafts are out
and
rusty.  It has no brakes.  Again, absolutely no warranty, as-is-where-is.
It's also headed for the scrap yard if nobody wants it.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA