(ET) E-14 for sale near Phoenix

I also have an Elec-trak 26 AE 14 AA that I probably should sell. I bought it from Dennis Berube and its in good restorable condition. No rust to speak of. No implements, I think Dennis just used it to tow Current Eliminator around. IIRC it drove up on the trailer with a couple 12 V batteries when I picked it up but that was many years ago. Time is running out for me to finish my project list so if anyone wants it I would let it go for $300. Located in Cave Creek near Phoenix Az. Dach.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt “We reached the old wolf in time to watch a fierce green fire dying in her eyes .... I was young then, and full of trigger-itch; I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters’ paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view.” - Aldo Leopold