(ET) E-15 clacks in forward, buzzes in reverse, doesn't move.

Well, we replaced the drive motor's burned stud, but Pete's tractor still doesn't go.

When shifted into forward, one of the big contactors clacks loudly over and over, but I can't tell which one of them is making the noise.

When shifted into reverse, the open-frame reverse relay behind the dash flips back and forth like a hummingbird's wing, buzzing loudly.

Does anybody know what might be the cause of this?  The tractor's an E-15 model 26AE15DA.

Thanks,
--Charlie