(ET) (no subject)

I am a long time Elec Trak owner and user having gotten parts and
accessories from Mr. Bill Gunn back in Edgerton  WI.  I have been working
on making my collection of Elec Trak publications more complete.  I
recently downloaded GEZ-5009A "Simplified Troubleshooting" from "My Elec
Traks" site run by Mr. George Beckett who I would describe as one of the
ultimate collectors of this equipment.  Upon printing the manual I
discovered that there is no Page 6.  It goes from Page 4 to Page 7.  I
sent a query to Mr. Beckett at his site.  He has not responded after
several months. Does anyone have this manual who can tell me if there is
supposed to be a Page 6?  If so what information does it contain?

My equipment consists of an E-15, a N/I EGT-150 and a non running E-12M
plus several attachments.

Chris Weinreich
Northwest Iowa