(ET) Golf Car Batteries available

 I have some new 2nds golf car batteries available again. You guys here on
the ET list have first dibs. They are Deka GC10 which are 190aH, 100min.
rated. These are the type with the dual posts which means you don't need
to do any post cutting to get them to fit under the seat. $70.00 each with
trade-in. Pick-up here in Ephrata PA only.
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply
 Ephrata PA
 717-859-4234

Sent without a computer from my MailBug email machine.
landel.com, 1-855-MAILBUG, getmailbuginfo landel com