Re: (ET) Alltrax Installation on E15

Hi Cam,
sorry, I missed this post at first

I did an Alltrax conversion on my E15HA shortly after I acquired it in late 2004.  Then I put together a couple of webpages about ETs and my project in particular, but they are at least 10 years old and outdated.  See  http://jpjt.net/et/index.shtml  and http://jpjt.net/et/project.shtml

I didn't take much in the way of in-progress pictures though, sorry.

The machine is still running although I haven't been good about maintenance lately - too many projects

Any specific questions you haven't been able to get answers to?

Joel