Re: (ET) 12V charger recommendations

Ken and all,

I've also been using a Minn-Kota 3 bank marine charger for the last 2 years on my 36 volt E12.   Seems to work great.

Ron

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 10:53 PM, John Jeno <jjjeno hotmail com> wrote:
I've been using a Minn-Kota 3 bank marine charger for the last 8years (same batteries) on my 36 volt Electrak. With temperature compensation.  No complaints.
FYI, don't cut the wires to a new length cause you'll cut the temperature RTD line.  😳

Sent from my iPad