(ET) New Idea EGT 100 for sale

Hi,
I recently acquired an EGT 100 with belly mower as part of a package that
I purchased, but I don’t have a need for this piece in my collection.

Overall the tractor, mower and paint is in very good condition. However
the back of the rear battery box does have some rot. Looks like the
previous owner was working on restoring it as it has new ball joints
supporting the deck.

The electrics are a bit out of whack though. Wires to the front PTO have
been cut and the drive motor will start without pressing on the brake
first. Speaking of brakes, they are not working and the hand brake has
been removed as well.

I did cut some lawn with it, and it cut great, but the drive motor
bearings were loud. The batteries were very weak as well, so I removed
them and replaced the bearings in the drive motor. The bushing for the
vertical steering shaft needs to be replaced as well so I didn’t reinstall
the motor. However I can get it back to running condition if you wish to
see it run.

Let me know if you want some photos. Asking $300.

Regards,

Dean A. Stuckmann
5432 County Road U
Newton, WI 53063-9624