(ET) Partial E-20 convertion

I started an E-20 conversion that I am not going to finish. Switches are all in, but not connected, controller is mounted on heat sink which is mounted on the inside grill. solenoids are new as well as PTO contractor. Front lift is new and installed. All the sheet metal is new, fenders, side panels, frame was sand blasted and primed. Not sure about the transmission. Motor worked on bench test. Needs tires(rims only). No batteries or cables (didn't get around to doing that), I have the wire and terminals. Pictures and more information at rutellingme comcast net if you are interested. I live near Mt. Clemens, Michigan. Not sure what to ask for it all.

Tom Klein
Harrison Township, MI