From: David Roden <etpost drmm net>
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) Card 4 woes

I know the OP said he wasn't ready to "go solid state," but I have to say,
all the headaches with my E15's 40 year old GE controller vanished when I
installed the Alltrax.

That and other modern controllers are a little expensive, and the
installation itself requires care and a little electronics knowledge
(especially if you use something other than the Alltrax).  But IMO
modernizing the controller was totally worth it.

Now if it just had something better than that hack-job front lift ...

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA

Note: mail sent to the "etpost" address will not reach me.  To send