From: Willaim Alburty

Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 9:30 PM

To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu;

Subject:(ET) Lester 36V Charger hot

This charger came with my golf cart. After 3 hrs of charging, it gets too hot to touch. What should I look for when I take the cover off? The power cord doesn't get hot. Thanks for any info.Bill Alburty, E-12 KansasSent from my iPad_______________________________________________Elec-trak mailing listElec-trak cosmos phy.tufts.eduhttps://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo
 /elec-trak