Re: (ET) metal repair, and more motor questions

The screws go into the top bolts. Just hold them with a driver and loosen the bolts on the top. Think they are long screws....

On a "2 hour" note repairing my lift turned into an all morning affair, just problems with stuck bolts and stuck brass couplers. It's back together though, next up is to replace the low quality lift switch with one that will not stick....

And I need a set of the side pins that accessories like the deck arms attach to.Anyone have a spare set?