Re: (ET) Transformer in, charging

        Severe overcharging. Keep an 'eye' on it, and don't allow it to charge unattended until proper operation is verified.

RJ

On 3/25/2016 7:34 PM, Christopher Zach wrote:
Ok, thanks to an excellent list member and his son (who I met for a delicious lunch and chat) I have replaced the transformer in my E15. Now it's charging, which is good.

However I have no idea what transformer this is and am still using the 20uf capacitor. How would I know if the cap is wrong?