Re: (ET) Snowblower Carcass

I also have a snowblower carcass hanging in my barn, just missing motor and chain, not painted since original, so it's in typical old snowblower condition.  I'm in southeast Vermont, a couple miles off Rt 91 exit 4.  I would also love for someone to resurrect it, that's why it's still hanging!
Doug McCorkle

From: stevesgroups verizon net [mailto:stevesgroups verizon net]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:36 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Snowblower Carcass

I have a snowblower carcass if anyone wants it. I pulled the motor and frame attachment section to use on my 2-stage conversion. The auger spins free and the unit is solid with a good coat of paint. I'm in Leesburg,VA. I hate to recycle it if it is of any use to anyone. I get up and down the I-81 corridor from time to time and may be able to deliver or meet somewhere.

-SteveS