(ET) Man this is a good snow....

2 feet of firm snow so far here in MD and snowing hard. In order to keep from having to do drift cutters I got out there this morning and ran the E20+Snowblower+90 BB600's up the driveway.

It chewed right through everything in LL speed 1 and 2. The snow was at the top of the auger intake, at the top where the plows built a berm I had to do it in 2 steps with the lift. 36 volts to the lift runs fine....

I'll have to post a video of it later this morning. Serious snow.