(ET) Hitched up the snowblower at last

Several days of sub freezing temps and snow predicted this weekend got me to finally hitch up the snowblower. Also hooked up the 30ah Nickel Cadnium expansion pack to the tractor and sprated silicone spray on all the cables and the E20 foot pedal assembly. So now it's almost ready for winter.

As normal I'll try using the blower without the chains, but will probably put them on if it slips. Which it might as this will be wet snow followed by cold. Ah well...