Re: (ET) E-20 problem

       The "Penthouse" is the perforated sheet metal the the armature limiters are attached to.On the seven speed models, only three heavy wires are present, connected to the studs that support the resistors.
          The heat sink is the aluminum plate the rectifiers for the charger are attached to. That's covered by the "Penthouse".

           Maybe sending photos to me would be easier.:) The reason identification is so important is the actual wiring used may not agree with what the ID plate says should be there. Ask me how I know........

RJ